IPSEF is a unique event drawing together a global network of senior people involved in the complex process of launching or expanding a new school operation either in a home territory or overseas.
Drawing people from a diverse range of sectors including investors, school owners, regulators and the commercial community that supports such projects, IPSEF creates a perfect environment in which participants can meet and hear from their peers as well as identify best practice from schools that have embarked on this exciting journey.
With events scheduled for Dubai, London and Shanghai organisations sustaining the sector can now plan their marketing for the year ahead across three continents.
From overall event sponsorship through to discreet marketing opportunities, we have a range of activities that will appeal to organisations of any size. Importantly, we aim to match opportunities to your individual marketing objectives and budgets, so please contact us for more information on any of the illustrative marketing and branding activities listed below.
- Bronze exhibitor package: table top and stand representative
- Silver exhibition package: table top, branding and conference access
- Gold exhibition package: table top, enhanced branding, insert, and conference access
- Knowledge Partner: significant year-long branding and profile in the conference programme
- Sponsorship of school Study Tours
- Sponsorship of conference reception
- Sponsorship of speaker dinner
- Sponsorship of conference delegate bags
- Sponsorship of conference delegate folders
- Sponsorship of E-bulletins
- Sponsorship of refreshment and lunch breaks
- Sponsorship of badging and lanyards
- Delegate pack inserts
- Advertising in the conference guide
- Website branding / banners
Organisations interested in discussing these and other marketing and sponsorship opportunities should email Mark Roelofsen or call
Tel: +44 (0)7960 934 369