IPSEF returns to London
Method International is delighted to announce that IPSEF will return to where it launched for a special one day conference on November 15. Not only is the venue the same, but we are delighted to have involved our original supporting partners, The Department of International Trade, and we are keeping the price of a ticket the same as 2009; £250 + VAT.
At IPSEF London we are asking schools, investors, professional advisors, recruiters, law firms and other key stakeholders within the sector to address crucial questions about the market, including:
- How has the market landscape changed since IPSEF launched in London in 2009?
- How has the investor profile altered in that time? From where might new investors emerge?
- What lessons have the school pioneers learned, and what are their strategies, hopes and expectations for the future?
- Which markets were perceived as strong, which are now, and where do opportunities lie in the future?
- What might be the niche markets and school operations of the future?
- What impact will Brexit have on the market?
- What do the academics, research and data providers predict for the future?
- What are the key challenges schools, investors and the commercial sector need to address in the future?
- How can government support schools and companies wanting to expand overseas?
- Teacher recruitment, retention and workforce planning
- How to market your school overseas
- The challenges of assessment overseas
Join us at 1VS Westminster Conference Centre, for an intensive, rapid, high level symposium that will inform, challenge and stimulate - all in our famously friendly, open and informal style.
Bookings now being taken, just £250 + VAT for the day: book online
For sponsorship and general enquiries contact Mark Roelofsen
on +44 (0)7960 93 43 69 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashwin Assomull, Partner, L.E.K. Consulting
Colin Bell, CEO, COBIS
Vipul Bhargava, Educational Technology and International Schools Specialist, Education Team, Department for International Trade
David Bond, Partner, Brand Development, Fieldfisher
Scott Bryan, International Director, Wellington College
David Cook, Founding Head, Harrow International ILA Chongqing
Nalini Cook, International Schools Relation Manager, ISC Research
Vanessa Cumbers, Director, Explore CRS & Dipont Education Management Group
Courteney Donaldson, Managing Director Childcare & Education, Christie & Co.
Gordon Drakes, Partner, Fieldfisher
Michael Farley, Director of Strategic Development, Harrow Asia
John Forsyth, CEO, Forfar Education
Liz Free, Director, International Leadership Academy
Nicholas Fry, Vice Chair, Kings Group
Geoff Gladding, Senior Lead, Education Team, Department for International Trade
David Hansom, Partner, Clyde & Co
Harry Hoodless, Director, Broadway Malyan (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Karen Jones, Academic Director, Intuitive Education Consultants
Simon Noakes, Founder & CEO, Interactive Schools
Clive Pierrepont, Consultant (Press, PR & Communications), Taaleem
Jonathan Price, Managing Director, Eteach International
Jose Rodriguez Cesenas, Director, Sovereign Capital Partners
Fergus Rose, Advancement Director, ACS International Schools
Dr, Kevin J Ruth, Chief Executive, ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools
Jitin Sethi, Principal, L.E.K. Consulting
Stephen Sidkin, Partner, Head of Commerce and Technology, Fox Williams LLP
Leigh Webb, CEO, ISC Research