IPSEF returns to London
Method International is delighted to announce that IPSEF will return to where it launched for a special one day conference on November 15. Not only is the venue the same, but we are delighted to have involved our original supporting partners, The Department of International Trade, and we are keeping the price of a ticket the same as 2009; £250 + VAT.
IPSEF London we will enable schools, investors, professional advisors and other key stakeholders within the sector to address crucial questions about the market, including:
- How has the market landscape changed since IPSEF launched in London in 2009?
- How has the investor profile altered in that time? From where might new investors emerge?
- What lessons have the school pioneers learned, and what are their strategies, hopes and expectations for the future?
- Which markets were perceived as strong, which are now, and where do opportunities lie in the future?
- What might be the niche markets and school operations of the future?
- What impact will Brexit have on the market?
- What do the academics, research and data providers predict for the future?
- What are the key challenges schools, investors and the commercial sector need to address in the future?
- How can government support schools and companies wanting to expand overseas?
Join us at 1VS Westminster Conference Centre, for an intensive, rapid, high level symposium that will inform, challenge and stimulate - all in our famously friendly, open and informal style.
Bookings now being taken, just £250 + VAT for the day: book online
Interested in speaking? Contact Helen@ipsef.net