IPSEF provides a unique platform for schools and investors interested in establishing a new operation, either in their home territory or overseas.
Importantly, IPSEF helps participants make connections with professional advisors, government regulators and key suppliers such as architects, recruiters and law firms.
IPSEF Forums are well established and effective high level global business conferences that combine
- Keynote presentations
- Panel discussion
- Table top exhibits
- School visits
- Networking receptions
Media and Press Clippings from IPSEF Middle East 2018
We are very pleased to showcase media and press clippings from the recent IPSEF Middle East 2018 event.
Thank you to everyone involved for the great media coverage on the event.
We provide valuable insights into what is happening
in the market, and connect you with the right people to make your new
campus a reality.
- Market data, analysis, trends and projections
- Legal issues concerned with opening schools abroad / franchising
- Working with regulators: licensing, inspection, initiatives to attract schools, fee monitoring
- Case histories of new schools: what worked and what did not
- Education as an investment - private equity and non-educator owners
- Teacher and senior staff recruitment, and CPD
- School design, construction and project management
- Curriculum choices
- Buying, merging, selling or repositioning your school
- ICT and school resources
- How to manage challenges, whether political, natural, or financial.