Mansoor Ahmed MAS, MSc
(Economist) Director Healthcare, Education PPP (MENA Region); Colliers International
Mansoor has over seventeen years of experience in Consulting and Economic Research in the areas of Business / Strategic / Operational Planning and Transformation, Operators Search & Selection, Market and Financial Feasibility Studies, Valuations, Due Diligence and Private Equity.
Mansoor has handled projects in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Sudan, Morocco, Pakistan, East Africa and South America.
At Colliers Mansoor is responsible for offering following services to a large client base across the MENA region:
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Economic Impact Studies
- Market & Competitive Studies
- Market & Financial Feasibility Studies
- Financial Modelling
- Market & Commercial Due Diligence
- Land, Property & Business Valuation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Assistance
- Buy Side Advisory / Sell Side Advisory
- “Sale & Lease Back” Advisory
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) & Privatisation
- Operator Search & Selection and Contract Negotiation
- Site Selection & Land / Property Acquisition
- Asset & Performance Management
- Performance Management & Industry Benchmark Surveys
Successfully assisted number of Clients to achieve their growth strategies, including
- Bringing in two top British Schools in the UAE on behalf of private investors, including Kent College Canterbury School
- Presently assisting a leading British School to raise debt and equity finance
- Assisted a leading British School in their expansion into Al Ain and now assisting them to expand in Middle East region
- Assisted a leading Private Equity house in Sales and Leaseback transaction for a leading school in Dubai
- Currently assisting two top British Schools to find local partners to establish their campus in the UAE
- Presently acting as an asset manager on behalf of private investors to enhance the financial performance of a leading school in the UAE
- Saudi Arabia; Jeddah Development & Urban Regeneration Co (JDURC) – Assisting JDURC in Benchmarking Study of health & education sectors in Jeddah City to assist JDURC in development of their future plans.
- Egypt; British School on North Coast – conducted market and financial feasibility study for a proposed K-12 Day & Boarding school in North Coast in Egypt.
- Jordan; Assisted a leading local Group in a Benchmarking Study of health & education sectors in Jordan & conducted feasibility studies for Hospitals, Medical College; and K12 schools.
- Abu Dhabi; Business Plan to establish a Real Estate Academy in the UAE – A JV between a leading Developer in the UAE and Department of Urban Studies of a Leading University in the UK to offer Master’s in Real Estate & Urban Studies and Short-term and Diploma Courses accredited by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor (RICS) UK.
- Abu Dhabi; Review of Business Plan and Valuation –as part of the IPO Process for Fund Raising (AED One Billion Dirham) to establish number of Universities in the MENA Region.
- Abu Dhabi; Review of Business Plan and Valuation – as part of the IPO Process for Fund Raising (AED 700 Million Dirham) to establish chain of school s in the UAE.
- Qatar; Healthcare & Education City: Colliers International assisted a Developer to carry out market and financial feasibility for large mixed use development focusing on healthcare and education components. The project's main components includes; 4 Hospitals, Medical & Nursing College, 6 Schools (day and Boarding); Staff & Student's Accommodation; Residential, Commercial and Retail Components