IPSEF Asia 2013
IPSEF ASIA DRAWS 120 SENIOR DELEGATES FROM 15 COUNTRIES
IPSEF Asia in Kuala Lumpur once again proved to be a popular location for the world’s only business focussed event for international and private schools. Drawing senior figures from education, business and government, delegates attended from 15 nations across Asia and as far as Canada, Dubai, Turkey and the UK.
Senior education department officials attended from Brunei, Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam, whilst participating schools travelled from the UK, South Korea, Indonesia and neighbouring countries such as Singapore and Thailand. Participants from Malaysia included schools that had recently opened, were long established or due to open in the next year.
This unique mix of delegates provided a stimulating environment for benchmarking, debating and networking.
Early feedback from delegates suggests that what participants find most attractive about IPSEF is:
- the honest and constructive approach taken by speakers
- the ability to engage with government regulators
- unrivalled cross sector networking
- case histories of new schools
- its friendly and intimate atmosphere focussing on a quality experience