3-5 October 2017
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Conferences: 3-4 October
School visits: 5 October
Why should you attend IPSEF Middle East 2017?
The only Pan-regional business conference for private and international schools.
IPSEF Middle East is an important and well-established regional conference, with the 2017 event being the fifth to be held in the vibrant hub city state of Dubai.
Comprising two days of stimulating presentations, plenty of practical best practice Case Studies from schools, a full day of school visits and a relaxed networking reception, participants leave inspired and connected to high level contacts across the educational supply chain.
Speakers will bring their knowledge and perspectives from across the Middle East, with global perspectives from the Asia and Europe.
IPSEF’s audience comprises of a wide range of stakeholders involved in a new school operation, from schools and investors to the suppliers and regulators. Participants are senior figures from schools, usually Heads or owners, as well senior managers from industry, and national or regional regulators.
Join us in Dubai and return home stimulated, informed and better connected than ever before!
IPSEF Higher Education Forum
Given the interest in International private education in Schools IPSEF
is proud to announce a one day conference on International Higher
Education for the 5th of October 2017.
Find out more...
Kalthoom AlBalooshi, Executive Director of Educational Development, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
Dr. Naji AlMahdi, Chief, Qualifications and Awards in Dubai, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
Ian Bogle, Managing Director, Bogle Architects
Anne Bradbury, International Director, The Teaching Assistant College
Matthew Burfield, Principal & CEO, GEMS Founders School
Sharon Burke, Inclusion Leader, Fortes Education
Clyde & Co
Nalini Cook, Head of Middle East Research, ISC Research
Fiona Cottam, Principal and Chief Academic Officer, Hartland International School
Alistair Downs, Head of School, The Royal Grammar School, Guildford in Qatar
Gertrude Gomez, Superintendent, Northwest Bilingual School, Kuwait and Educational Consultant, AlWazzan Education Company
Kamal Gupta, Group Chief Operating Officer, Global School Foundation, Singapore
Roland Hancock, Director – Education, PWC
Jonathan Hughes-D'Aeth, Headmaster, Repton School Dubai
Naveed Iqbal, Principal, International School Creative Science, Dubai
Marwan Khoury, Regional Marketing Manager, Axis Communications
Patrick Lee-Browne, Principal, Kent College Dubai
Daniel Lewis, Principal, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Dubai
Saiqa Liaqat, Head of Secondary, The English College, Dubai
Ros Marshall, CEO, Taaleem
Kate McMillan, Head of Inclusion, Aldar Academies
James Neill, International Director, GL Education Group
Virendra Rawat, Founder, Green School Initiative
Nadine Richards, Head of Schools (Principal), Al Maaref Private School LLC
Charles Robinson, Development Director, International Schools Partnership Services
Shaun Robison, Director of the Education Intelligence Group
Kevin J Ruth, Chief Executive, ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools
Abdul Salam Mohammed, Woodlem Park International School in Ajman
Carolyn Savage, Head of Education, Winter’s International School Finder
Abhishek Sharma, Chief Executive Officer, Foundation Holdings, UAE
Yodphet Sudsawad, Founder, Panyaden International School, Thailand
Oliver Thomas, RIBA / Project Director, Scott Brownrigg
Taner Topcu, Director, RAK FTZ Academic Zone
Jonathan Warner, Headmaster, Jeddah Prep and Grammar School
Sarah Woodhead, Principal, K-12 Education Leader, DLR Group Middle East Architects
Speaker topics covered include:
- GCC education insights
- New international school development opportunities in the Middle East
- Mindfulness in education
- Values based education with academic excellence as a by-product
- The happiness factor: How positive psychology transforms learning communities
- A panel session on holistic education
- A case study on GEMS Founders School
- Getting value from your data - what data should a CEO of an International school be asking for?
- How can data use drive improvement across a group of schools following differing International curricula?
- The next generation of leaders – where do they come from and how do you prepare them
- Being inclusive – provision for special educational needs
- A case study towards inclusive education
- Piloting teacher standards in Dubai: Lessons learned
- The Importance of Teaching Assistant professional development
- A case study on Kent College Dubai
- Green Schools - The future of schooling
- From Guildford to Qatar: Transporting 500 years of British academic excellence
- School safety
- Why International schools must embrace, not avoid risk
- The Early Living Village, Singapore - the largest kindergarden in the world
- How to market your school in competitive times and mystery shopper school results
- A panel about school fees
- A briefing session on the importance of design and construction of schools